Honda - 3 Phase CEE Charging Cable. 32A 400V 22kW. Variable Amp - 10A, 16A, 20A, 24A, 32A. Type 2
Type 2 Honda 3 Phase 400V 22kW CEE plug charging cable. Variable 10 amps, 16 amps, 20 amps, 24 amps and 32 amps
Charge your Type 2 Honda EV using a 32A 3 Phase 400V CEE socket. Buy a 3-phase mobile charging cable that connects to the red 3-phase CEE / Commando sockets located in places such as industrial units. Please check your 3 Phase (red) CEE socket before buying. The 32A 3 Phase CEE plug is not compatible with the 16A 3 Phase CEE socket. Click here if you require the 3 Phase 400V 16A 11kW CEE charging cable. These CEE chargers are backed by a 1 year warranty.
The CEE plug provides a charge of up to 22kW, dependent on the onboard charging capacity of your vehicle. Please make sure that the outlet is protected by a circuit breaker. Please make sure that the device is connected directly to the CEE socket. Please also ensure that the outlet is not defective and has been tested by a qualified electrician. Please note that this charger is not manufactured by Honda, so although this product is a compatible Honda charger, we always recommend checking your vehicle handbook.
This charging cable is compatible with the vehicles below. This list is updated so if you do not see your vehicle, please check your handbook or check that your vehicle socket matches the images above:
Multiple safeguards are built in with this Honda portable charger to protect against damage to the vehicle, outlet and charger whilst charging:
- PCB Temperature Sensor
- Overheating Protection
- Leakage Protection
- Overcurrent Protection
- Overvoltage Protection
- Undervoltage Protection
- Lightning Protection
- Waterproof IP55
This Honda CEE 3 Phase charging cable can be used in any 5 pin 32A 380V - 415V CEE / Commando socket and complies with the IEC 61851 standard for charging the Type 2 socket range of electric vehicles. You should check with your manufacturer handbook to check whether your vehicle needs to use a specific portable charger for your vehicle.
What is variable charging?
This portable charger can change power supply dependent upon the outlet that it is connected to, enabling faster charging at 3 Phase 32A or slower charging at 10A. The portable chargers will automatically stop charging the battery of your electric vehicle once it has reached full charge.
The length it will take to recharge the battery for your Honda hybrid / electric vehicle will depend on the battery that your Honda is equipped with, which will impact on the suitability of the setting that you should use.
Charging cable checklist
To ensure that the cable you purchase is right for you, please read the following checklist:
- Make sure the charging cable is compatible with your vehicle. The photos at the top of the page show you what the pins in the connectors look like so you can match the cable to your vehicle.
- Make sure that the length of the cable is sufficient to reach the charging socket of your vehicle. We recommend allowing at least half a metre so that the cable is not overstretched.
- Please check whether the CEE socket for the CEE plug is suitable for this charging cable. A 1-phase CEE socket has 3 holes. A 3-phase CEE socket has 5 holes. Your CEE socket must also match the amperage of the CEE plug. This information can usually be found on the cover of the CEE socket. If you are not sure, please send us a photo of your socket and the socket cover.
If in doubt, please contact us via our contact page.
How to use the variable 32A 3 Phase charger
Please read the user and safety instructions included with this charger before using it. If you do not receive this information, please contact us. Plug the device into into the power outlet and switch on. The required ampere setting can be selected by touching the device with the supplied RFID tag or by double clicking the button icon. Select the ampere setting to match the Ampage of your power outlet. Connect the vehicle charging plug to your Honda. After 1 minute or once you plug the EV connector into the car, the setting is 'locked in' and will be remembered the next time you use it. To change the setting, repeat the above procedure. Your vehicle software will communicate with the device and only draw the maximum amount of power that the battery can accept.
If you would like a Mode 3 charger that connects from a charging station to your EV, browse our range of Type 2 charging cables.
For trade enquiries or bulk purchases please contact us for a quote on our Trade Enquiries page.
|Honda 5 pin 3 Phase CEE Portable Charger Specifications|
|EV charger type||5-pin red CEE to Type 2 (IEC 62196-2) connectors|
|Cable lengths available||5M, 8M|
|IP grade||Waterproof and dust proof to IP55 grade|
|Rated current||10, 16, 20, 24, 32 amps|
|Operating voltage||Up to 400v|
|Cable thickness||5G 6.0mm2 + 2 x 0.5mm2|
|Certification||TUV, CE and IEC tested|
- Delivery / Returns
- EV Cables Warranty
Which Cable For My EV?
- Audi Charging Cables +
- BMW Charging Cables +
- BMW 225XE Charging Cables
- BMW 320e Charging Cables
- BMW 330e Charging Cables
- BMW 520e Charging Cables
- BMW 530e Charging Cables
- BMW 745e Charging Cables
- BMW i3 Charging Cables
- BMW i8 Charging Cables
- BMW iX Charging Cables
- BMW X1, X2, X3, X5 Charging Cables
- BMW X2 Charging Cables
- BMW X3 Charging Cables
- BMW X5 Charging Cables
- Chevrolet Charging Cables +
- Citroen Charging Cables +
- DS Charging Cables +
- Ford Charging Cables +
- Honda Charging Cables -
- Hyundai Charging Cables +
- Jaguar Charging Cables +
- Jeep Charging Cables +
- Kia Charging Cables +
- LEVC Charging Cables +
- Mazda Charging Cables +
- Mercedes Charging Cables +
- Mercedes A250e Charging Cables
- Mercedes B250e Charging Cables
- Mercedes C300e Charging Cables
- Mercedes C350e Charging Cables
- Mercedes E300e Charging Cables
- Mercedes E350e Charging Cables
- Mercedes EQA Charging Cables
- Mercedes EQB Charging Cables
- Mercedes EQC Charging Cables
- Mercedes EQE Charging Cables
- Mercedes EQS Charging Cables
- Mercedes EQV Charging Cables
- Mercedes eVito Charging Cables
- Mercedes GLC 300e Charging Cables
- Mercedes GLE 350e Charging Cables
- Mercedes GLE 500e Charging Cables
- Mercedes S500 PHEV Charging Cables
- Mercedes S560e Charging Cables
- MG Charging Cables +
- Mini Charging Cables +
- Mitsubishi Charging Cables +
- Nissan Charging Cables +
- Peugeot Charging Cables +
- Porsche Charging Cables +
- Range Rover Charging Cables +
- Renault Charging Cables +
- Seat Charging Cables +
- Skoda Charging Cables +
- Smart Car Charging Cables +
- Tesla Charging Cables +
- Toyota Charging Cables +
- Vauxhall Charging Cables +
- Volvo Charging Cables +
- VW Charging Cables +