Honda - Mobile Charging Cable 16A Blue 240V CEE. Type 2 Plug
Type 2 to 16A CEE Plug Mobile Charging Cable Suitable For Honda EV
Type 2 Honda compatible portable charger that will charge your Honda PHEV/BEV using a 1 Phase 16A Blue 3 pin CEE plug, the type you will find at industrial units and campsites.. Our Honda portable chargers (also known as a mobile charging cable or granny cable) are suitable for charging your Honda electric vehicle / hybrid / PHEV anywhere there is a 3 pin 16A 230V CEE socket. Connect the Type 2 (also known as Mennekes) plug into your Honda electric vehicle for up to 16 amp charging. These Honda CEE mobile charging cables are backed by a 1 year warranty. To view all of our Honda charging cables please visit our Honda chargers page.
To date, our portable chargers can be used with the following Honda plug-in vehicles. This list is continually updated so please check your handbook, check that your vehicle socket matches the images above, or contact us if your electric vehicle is not listed:
This portable charger has several safeguards for added protection while charging:
- Overvoltage Protection.
- Device PCB Overheat Protection.
- Lightning Protection.
- Overcurrent Protection
- Waterproof IP55.
The 3 pin CEE plug portable / home charger can be used in any country that supports the 3 pin CEE plug. This portable charger is not manufactured by Honda. Please read your manufacturer handbook or consult your vehicle dealer to check whether you should be using a specific charger with your vehicle. Charging your Honda vehicle using a 3 pin charging cable causes a high load on the circuit and 3 pin chargers are therefore only recommended for occasional use. Please ensure that the socket is checked by a qualified electrician to ensure that the power outlet is suitable for charging your vehicle and is protected against the causes of overheating. We also recommend that you use a dedicated Type B RCBO socket installed by a qualified electrician. Do not plug the charger into an extension cord or adapter. Please read the user and safety instructions included with this charger before using it. If you do not receive this information, please contact us.
Charging cable checklist
To ensure that the cable you purchase is right for you, please read the following checklist:
- Make sure the charging cable is compatible with your vehicle. The photos at the top of the page show you what the pins in the connectors look like so you can match the cable to your vehicle.
- Make sure that the length of the cable is sufficient to reach the charging socket of your vehicle. We recommend allowing at least half a metre so that the cable is not overstretched.
If in doubt, please contact us via our contact page.
If you would like a Mode 3 charger that connects from a charging station to your EV, browse our range of Type 2 charging cables.
For trade enquiries or bulk purchases please contact us for a quote on our Trade Enquiries page.
|EVSE Portable Charger Specifications|
|EV charger type||3-pin blue CEE plug to Type 2 (IEC 62196-2) plug|
|Cable lengths available||5M, 8M|
|IP grade||Waterproof and dust proof to IP55 grade|
|Rated current||16 amps, 1 Phase|
|Operating voltage||110 - 240v|
|Cable thickness||3G 2.5mm2 + 2 x 0.5mm2|
|Certification||TUV, CE and IEC tested|
- Delivery / Returns
- EV Cables Warranty
Which Cable For My EV?
- Audi Charging Cables +
- BMW Charging Cables +
- BMW 225XE Charging Cables
- BMW 320e Charging Cables
- BMW 330e Charging Cables
- BMW 520e Charging Cables
- BMW 530e Charging Cables
- BMW 745e Charging Cables
- BMW i3 Charging Cables
- BMW i8 Charging Cables
- BMW iX Charging Cables
- BMW X1, X2, X3, X5 Charging Cables
- BMW X2 Charging Cables
- BMW X3 Charging Cables
- BMW X5 Charging Cables
- Chevrolet Charging Cables +
- Citroen Charging Cables +
- DS Charging Cables +
- Ford Charging Cables +
- Honda Charging Cables -
- Hyundai Charging Cables +
- Jaguar Charging Cables +
- Jeep Charging Cables +
- Kia Charging Cables +
- LEVC Charging Cables +
- Mazda Charging Cables +
- Mercedes Charging Cables +
- Mercedes A250e Charging Cables
- Mercedes B250e Charging Cables
- Mercedes C300e Charging Cables
- Mercedes C350e Charging Cables
- Mercedes E300e Charging Cables
- Mercedes E350e Charging Cables
- Mercedes EQA Charging Cables
- Mercedes EQB Charging Cables
- Mercedes EQC Charging Cables
- Mercedes EQE Charging Cables
- Mercedes EQS Charging Cables
- Mercedes EQV Charging Cables
- Mercedes eVito Charging Cables
- Mercedes GLC 300e Charging Cables
- Mercedes GLE 350e Charging Cables
- Mercedes GLE 500e Charging Cables
- Mercedes S500 PHEV Charging Cables
- Mercedes S560e Charging Cables
- MG Charging Cables +
- Mini Charging Cables +
- Mitsubishi Charging Cables +
- Nissan Charging Cables +
- Peugeot Charging Cables +
- Porsche Charging Cables +
- Range Rover Charging Cables +
- Renault Charging Cables +
- Seat Charging Cables +
- Skoda Charging Cables +
- Smart Car Charging Cables +
- Tesla Charging Cables +
- Toyota Charging Cables +
- Vauxhall Charging Cables +
- Volvo Charging Cables +
- VW Charging Cables +